s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Monday, June 14, 2004

Hmmmzz kz come to think of it dere were still a few gd things tt happened today n i thank God 4 it...

4.15 p.m.: Bought a pair of berms at Baleno...hahaz seriously nice!=> Well worth my 19 bucks...

9.00 p.m.: Finished revising integration le...hey it's not so difficult after all!=> sometimes I muz say...if u can really convert n focus ya negative feelings n energy into sth +ve...Goodness me it can be a really powerful tool...

going for pilot test tml in e afternoon...heard from my mummy it's quite fun (n cold) dere...hehez wonder if I do well den I can transfer to e air force from e army?:p Air force seems more challenging...n Sin Yee's been harping recently on Zoe Tay's wedding on how it was so seh cuz she n her pilot husband had a really grand n prestigious formal ceremony graced by e air force (e part where they walked down e red carpet n all e guards of honour raised their swords)...hahaz hey I'm juz taking my first stop towards dere man!=>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home