s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

h|yo today went to e Si Ma Lu temple at Bugis to pray...hahaz yeah I know it's kinda wrong cuz I'm actually a Catholic by faith but den seriously I kinda find a stronger consolation and comfort in Buddhism...so well juz hope I haben offended any of e Gods up dere *sorry sorry orh*...originally planned to go alone but den Siew Sze was kind enough to accompany me dere cuz I dun really know temple rituals plus i also not v sure how to get dere...hmmmzz she changed a bit wor...she nvr ask me to treat her to ice cream juz now!!=p hahaz nah juz kidding...but den well sure felt better after e visit...Su Wern's right...I really had to help myself first...n this time for once I felt tt I nvr could have done it alone...I feel e flame rekindling...N I hope someone can help keep it burning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home