s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Today went to e Si4 Ma3 Lu4 temple at Bugis to pray...Yeah I know I'm supposed to be Catholic...Ben Foo even offered to pray for me (thanx thanx=>) so tt I dun need to go to e temple...hahaz he's a devout Christian tt guy...but den juz felt like going lah...went with Siew Sze cuz I dun know how e temple rituals go...n she wanted to pray for some stuff too ba...hahaz i was amazed at e number of pple dere sia...I mean it's a weekday afternoon! but den siew sze says it's much worse on weekends (oh gosh)! think they r mostly voluntarily unemployed who everyday go dere pray to strike lottery ba4...hahaz nah I'm kidding actually...I dun think most pple r so eh...superficial...anyway I do feel better after e visit...as thou I'm a new man again...really needed this tonic...really needed to wipe e slate clean in order to look forward...Su Wern's right...sometimes to help others u really have to help yourself first...For Once I have to admit that I could nvr have handled this alone...thanx peeps!=>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home