s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Hmmmzz after today's violin exam dere will juz be 1 more violin lesson left before I quit...dun really wanna quit actually but den my parents wun let me continue...they even say they'll give me more pocket money to make up for my *loss* in income...hmmmzz it's some consolation but den not really wat I want ba4...money is but a small factor of wat I really enjoy in e job...I'll miss those guys man...hahaz malvin was asking me if I could teach him private after I left e school whilst xena apparently dun wanna change teacher either...mebbe cuz e other teachers all fiercer than me ba4:p hahaz I guess it's this kinda things tt make all our teachers here slog so much for such miserable govt pay ba4=p

I'll looking to find sth else to occupy my friday nights...suggestions anyone?:p

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home