s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Hmmmzz I'm stunned today...I was out wif my Mum n happened to see e soccer odds at Singapore Pools...wanted to place some soccer bets to up e ante for today's EPl (come on fantasy soccer ain't thrilling enough man)...so I juz casually approached my Mum when she went to buy 4-D...wasn't really expecting any positive responses...at first she asked me how accurate I was wif my predictions...I said bout half e time (Ok so I screwed up Euro 2004 but hey tt's juz a minor setback)...den she juz told me to fill up e coupons n give it to her den she'll help me buy...way cool man...hahaz kinda lucky I was kinda disappointed actually when I found I didn't have time off alone today so could not go off to buy=( well anyway for starters I juz bet $10 on a draw between Man U n Chelsea n a Fulham victory over Manchester City...Show me e money Man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home