s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Saturday, September 18, 2004

e last few days have been tremendously pleasurable...playing lan (8 hours), table tennis at sherm's house and championship manager on my com...with so much entertainment now...i guess e only thing tt we dun have is e time to enjoy all of dem=p I guess now's not really e time to be doing these things, no matter how little bearing this exams actually have on my "A"s...bcOz I always think tt since they have been dere all these years dere has to be sth beneficial about their existence...but I really don't care now...Mon's e last paper anyway no point thinking bout wat I could n should have done...

went out for dinner didn't get to see Porkball today!!=< *sigh*...not bad she's actually Miss Hong Kong second runner up...saw her younger photos on website act she wasn't tt pretty when she was young...hahaz but she's totally adorable in e show lah...

sometimes it's gd to be forgetful cuz it's easier to forget things tt shud be forgotten...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home