s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Sunday, September 26, 2004

hahaz heard some great news today...it's really been a while since i've heard any news of this sort...=p hahaz anyway juz wanna say u deserve it man Peng...all e best n keep me regularly updated wor...like tt me n Jx can have a gd chat n laugh on e bus about both of u=p

Went Zurong's house play mahjong today...not bad I was e big winner this time...won $8.60!!=> hmmmzz dunno it was coincidence or wat but actually I was losing 20 cents de4...den I was making some big combi but den e rest guard me v tightly...when I was about to give up Nic suddenly called n e next moment I got e tile tt I needed n I won 10 bucks in tt single round=> hahaz amazing...next time when I making a big combi I shall msg him to phone me...hmmmzz aside from mahjong also wanna say Zurong's Mum is a great cook! today eat e chicken cooked in dark soy sauce n brandy eat until quite shiok...

hmmmzz Ah Peng asked me on e bus juz now if I now have someone new in mind...kinda unexpected q...at least not from Peng anyway...who is a person tt normally errs on e side of caution which makes him unlikely to bring up such a topic...anyway I'm thankful for his concern...but den I dun have e heart to throw out e baggage juz yet...it hurts to keep dem...but these memories tt I've salvaged r all I have left...n I wanna relive everyone of dem before they fade away permanently...it hurts...but pain can be a great feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home