s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Friday, September 24, 2004

LAN these few days have been v fruitful...it seems we r making vast improvements in warcraft...really happy cuz warcraft is juz not fun if u keep losing lah...learnt lotsa stuff from e 4 jokers who nvr fail to LAN everyday...esp. Shermy...always employing gay tactics like mass bats to kill opponents...=p

Teo is bringing me to Chinatown to eat tml...to sample authentic teochew cuisine...apparently he said tt since I was interested in Oriental cuisine...I've got to start to learn how to taste n differentiate e different styles in Oriental cooking as well as identify certain ingredients in it...n since he n I r Teochew so we juz start wif Teochew cuisine...hahaz...really excited about it...cuz I get to eat gd food (Of CUZ!!=p) n bcuz it's sth tt I really wanna do in e future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home