s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Friday, September 03, 2004

Today went to watch 13 going on 30...hahaz it's a really funny and sweet show with a fairytale ending...gd stuff for those who r currently disillusioned with their lives n want a little fairytale to add some magic into their lives (esp. during e busy exam period now)=p...but den come to think of it if u r busy preparing for exams den u wouldn't have time to watch a movie already right? yeah so it's a Catch-22...anyway Jennifer Garner is really cute...

After movie went to arcade play some mahjong...hahaz e best thing was tt I didn't need to pay any money!!=p...some guy who was playing halfway had to rush off n he asked me to take over n he accumulated like 60 over credits (1 game is 5 credits)!! so yeah was really lucky...n those 60 credits last me a cool 45 mins...(could have lasted longer if e com will stop cheating)...Played some time-crisis 3 too...Cool...

Was intending to buy a nice and new pencil case today since I'm quite certain I wun find my lost 1 (sigh it was a b-day present from last year some more=()...but den didn't bear to spend e money in e end...juz decided to throw all my stationary in my bag instead...i now have 2 blue G-1s...2 mechanical pencils and an eraser I borrowed from my sister which has e Iraqi flag on it...n 2 plastic rulers one of which I forgot to return to Huiying...

I've finally mastered the Humans in Warcraft...finally defeated Normal com today using humans...YEAH!!...Now I can beat e Normal com using any of e races except Orcs and as long as e com is not using Undead...Yeah e com always kicks my ass with a combination of crypt fiends, ghouls, statues, e lich with frost armor, and e crypt lord...I dunno how e com does it because somehow it juz cannot work for me...though I muz say if I micromanage half as well as Sherman I'd win more than half e battles tt i've lost...

September holidays r here!! I'll go fishing tml...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home