s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Monday, September 27, 2004

wah damn s|anzz juz now d/l e v1.17 Warcraft patch...den realised tt I cannot patch it because I'm using a pirated version of warcraft!! wth...to think I was so looking forward to it=< wasted all of 20 mins d/l e 36MB patch...seems like I'm stuck wif lanning for e time being till I find a way to kop an original warcraft CD...

Joshua said tt mebbe DSC's organising a Warcraft tournament...gd chance to earn house points!!=p hahaz hope I'm up to scratch man dun wanna too malu...gonna practise till I can whack insane com effortlessly=p

Hmmmzz Everton beat Portsmouth 1-0 courtesy of an 80th min goal...so well...wasn't able to capitalise on mahjong earnings *shrugs* hahaz think I'll lay off for e next few weeks I'm seriously not in form...

Today watched New Police Story wif Nic n Kelvin...hmmmzz it's a really really gd show!! so much so tt I really wished it didn't need to end so fast=p (dun be mistaken it's a 2 hour show)...like typical Jackie Chan style this show promises some really awesome non-stop action but wat really adds value to e show is its fair share of hilarious moments=p so catch it...hahaz in e mood for movies now think I'll go watch Harold n Kumar goes to White Castle tml before it closes...

Hmmzz juz realised I haben wrote about e Chinatown trip...it was seriously a stomach-filling experience...literally pigging out!! watever stomach space we had we juz stuffed it wif some of e great stuff dere...still had a great many shops tt we've yet to try when we left=p...anyway Teo intro me to some weird stuff dere...got this dish called zhu1 rou4 dong4...basically it's a plate of jelly sticks tt contain pieces of pork in it n it's served wif ice n eaten as a cold dish...later den I found out tt actually e jelly-like stuff is actually pig skin boiled down to liquid form n chilled to jelly form!! *Yuk* apparently it used to be eaten by those Chinese who were too poor to afford meat so they made do wif e zhu1 rou4 dong4...hahaz anyway I'm not gonna try tt e next time I go dere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home