s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

hahz yeah...to continue from my previous entry...hmmmzz Mr. Ng told us a story rntitled "The Day that Freddie the Leaf Fell" (or sth) as a sort of farewell gift for our last CT session...it's one of those books satirising the process of life and i muz say I'm impressed by the author's ability to capture the essence of life in a few simple and meaningful words (it's a children's book, and oh yah e author's a P.H.D though I can't quite recall his name) Mr. Ng teared near e end of e story...I suspect this is due to some regrets he had in e past, which makes him feel inclined to communicate to us his views on life (hahaz hmmmzz dun kaypo so much)...In our pursuit up the material and societal ladder...there are times when we will start to fall back, when we will start to lose focus and lose heart...it is during these times that we ponder the purpose of life...And it is only after pondering and appreciating the essence of life will we have renewed vigour to carry on...The thing I admire about Mr, Ng is his ability to live life honestly, fulfillingly or in Chinese "tan3 shuai4", to live life as yourself...and I admire his courage too...it takes a brave man to cry

Hmmmzz as it's e last CT session, we took some photos too...Hmmzz I dunnoz yz but I still can't get over my innate distaste at taking photos...Actually I like photos a lot and I think they r an essential part of keep lasting memories but it's juz tt I dun like seeing myself in dem...and most of my photos turn out crappy anyway...most of the feedback by pple on my photos r mostly like "Yz u look so fierce?, wah going for gangfight izzit? u look like communist leader..." hahaz I dunno mebbe I juz hate myself...

Sat was Open house...long time since I played some competitive basketball...anyway it was damn fun...after tt went Suntec Convention Centre some "Kuali" Restaurant for seafood buffet...hahaz I dun really dig seafood actually but ended up eating quite a lot act=> like duh lah of cuz it's $25 a person I'll nvr forgive myself if I dun make it worthwhile=p anyway Zurong n Peng kanna niao like siao by all of us during e buffet, esp. Ah Peng...really damn funny...dunnoz yz but it's always e 2 of dem tt's e butt of our jokes...

hmmzz Manchurian candidate opens tml heard it's really gd...after some light-hearted shows like Wimbledon and White Chicks e last few days I think I'll go for a more hyper movie...


I'm missing you so much right now
Because you're not here with me
I long to be enclosed in your arms
This, I wish to be

It seems like others around us
Are making us wait so long
They judge what could become of us
Is there a chance we could prove them wrong?

It doesn't matter, I really don’t care
About what they think about me and you
All I know is we've come too far
To let our feelings fall through

I'm always thinking about you
More and more as the days go by
Waiting till we see each other again
Together, you and I

You say that you care about me
And I trust you with my whole heart
I just want everything to turn out fine
So we won't have to part

Only time will tell our destiny
If we're meant to be, me and you
All I know is my feelings
For you will ever be true

As I look into the night sky
I wish you weren't so far
I wonder if through the miles away
We are wishing upon the same star

Tonight before I go to sleep
I think of all we've done
Laughing, smiling, becoming more than friends
discovering you were the one

-DiaryCircles-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home