s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

hmmmzz have been having knee spasms these few days...I dunno yz it seems to be getting worse now...esp. now when I'm hardly exercising...anyway this might sound ironic but e knee actually felt a bit better though after playing bball yesterday...hahaz it made my body ache all over thou=p yeah anyway hope it's nothing serious...

nothing much to update...have been studying a little n haben lan these few days...tml's GP mock...damn sian yz do they want to give a GP mock e last day before study break? hardly anybody will be in a clear state of mind to attempt the paper anyway...I wonder wat will happen if I choose not to go?=p tt'll be a nice q to ponder over tml...

I've decided I want e Maksim CD after all...d/l e songs juz didn't seem to do jusice to him...will buy it if I make a killing at Singapore Pools this week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home