s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Thursday, November 04, 2004

1 paper down...n I feel good bout it...basically I wun do badly...and more importantly I wun ever ever have to struggle thru 3 hours of comp n compre trying not to fall asleep...anyway juz realise when exams draw near and stress creeps in u really get to see a person's true nature...n it isn't exactly a pretty sight...People have to learn to relax better...

dumped e luohan fish in my house today...it was still alive but its eyes had sort of popped out of its sockets and the little fishes were feeding on its decomposing body...happy for it lah at least it's finally out of its misery...it has been sick e last few months...

think I'll watch Sharktale tml...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home