s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Friday, November 26, 2004

After letting out wat I needed to let out I've decided to delete yesterday's entry...I feel it has more purpose this way...

anyway today was kinda a fun-filled day...went K-Box wif Eugene Nic Loyalle and Kelvin to celebrate Kelvin's b-day...hmmmzz I think it has become almost customary for us to celebrate one's b-day with a treat at k-box as we've done wif nic loyalle and ben foo...anyway happy b-day Kelvin and many best wishes for another year!=> Went LAN after tt...hahaz think Kelvin and Loyalle r starting to like it too...To Loyalle: I'll play GENERALS wif u next time I go!! n if u lose u help me get e number of e gal at e K-BOX counter:P

Having satusfued my desire for LAN and K-BOX wif e class think e next thing I'm looking forward to is basketball n mahjong...hopefully it wun rain on monday like how it rained on Thursday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home