s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Saturday, November 27, 2004

got an early x'mas present today which was totally unexpected...hahaz my mum happened to read e newspaper in e morning and saw an advertisement for an mp3 player tt cost only $99 at some ulu factory in Aljunied...50 sets ONLY!! hahaz I kinda made my way down half expecting to see a queue comprising thousands and not being able to get e player but hey turn out I was 50++ person in queue and I got e player cuz others bought other things! hahaz 256mb player wif radio and recorder for $99...I think it's an absolute bargain *grins* a pity e radio sounds juz a wee bit patchy...hahz n my Dad say I cannot use until Christmas...but no way am I going to listen to him!!=p

went shopping today...saw absolutely no signs of decent AFFORDABLE prom stuff=< i dun even have shoes!! hahz prom is juz such a bother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home