s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

hmmmzz slacked e whole day today...played warcraft in e morning...den spent 1 hour helping Nic wif Heroes..den went out wif Shane to eat overpowering Western food and watch Sharktale...hmmmzz it was entertaining lah but not as gd as productions like Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc and Shrek 2...and definitely not worth e 7.50 paid for it...long time since I actually went to e movies wif someone...hahaz not bad lah at least e funny parts got someone to share...Shane likes lame stuff too...

have a sudden overpowered urge now to re-pierce my ear holes...cuz I saw this guy with some really nice ear-rings which I thot might look gd on me...only managed to keep my ear-holes for a month e last time=( thinking of piercing 3 in my left ear...think I'll look not bad (hope lah!=p)

today was kinda embarassing too...saw Jerald's lookalike Swee Kiat at Century...den I started to tell Shane about how we would ka chiao both Jerald and Swee Kiat way back in Dunman when they saw each other...den e more I said, e louder I got until Shane pointed out tt Swee Kiat was juz standing behind me!!! omg...his parents were wif him some more -_-" hope I wun see too much of him in VJ ah...too pai se already...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home