s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

hmmmzz tml going town wif Shane to buy e PINK SHIRT tt I like at Top Shop...hahaz Shane says e colour is gay but I dun care...I like it n I'm gonna buy it...n tt shirt will double my current wardrobe of 1 shirt n 1 pants for formal events!=> Yeah I have to admit my distaste for formal dress tt's yz I'm not going to spend a few hundred dollars on a set of stupid clothing tt I'll probably never going to wear more than 3 times in my life...juz a plain old shirt plain old pants plain old shoes...this is wat i call D & D no frills style...after all out of e 2 "D"s I'll probably enjoy only e first "D" (dinner) n to enjoy it all u have to do is oblige e dress code which is a shirt pants and shoes...so u dun need no jackets no tux no ties n other expensive unnecessary stuff...of cuz to avoid looking too shabby I've decided to get my hair cut n if i manage to get my parents' consent...to get a pair of nice earrings=>

tml is a new month n i've decided to set a few objectives to stop myself from lazing around...

1. Exercise EVERY WEEKDAY (4.8 km for min. 3 times a week n gym 2 times)
2. Make my own lunch at least TWICE A WEEK
3. Establish a strong foundation in Macromedia Dreamweaver n Fireworks
4. Read finish Nic's IT
5. (Optional) Redesign my blog n class blog...
n more to be added on...

hmmzz hols can get a little mundane sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home