s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Thursday, December 09, 2004

after faithfully following my gym schedule e last couple of days...I realise I would actually really like to be an athlete for a career really...it's juz my kind of thing...a lifestyle tt I really like...n 1 tt I'd spare nothing to strive for excellence...

hmmmzz watched shutter yesterday...it was cool...damn gd show...I really liked it...definitely a few notches higher than ya normal C-grade horror flicks...bcuz e plot was gd...e scenes were real n not exagerrated...n IT was SCARY...cool

hmmmzz anyway I'm getting juz a little discouraged now...i mean...considering she's working almost everyday now except Sunday n it's less than a month before I go in...I really dunno how much sincerity n love I can hope to show her...n will it be enough? hmmmzz I know I've been really lucky to have known n loved her...but can i ask for sth a little more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home