s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

hmmmzz as expected i failed my violin exams...ha|zzz...haben really told my parents yet but bet they gonna be v disappointed...hahz n i feel guilty to dem too actually...learning violin really not a cheap thing...although i share Ben Foo's views tt u really dun have to go thru ABRSM to be a gd musician...but den i feel mebbe i could have done more to justify the cash tt they've put on me...i mean wif tt sum of money (no kidding it could easily be $7000-8000) they could have easily spent it on sth they liked instead of on me...i haben made any plans if I want to continue taking e exams...hahaz but i definitely will continue to play my violin...thou not as close as ben foo is to his piano...but hahaz my violin is a great soul mate...

fri going back DHS play ball...hahaz so happy dere's nothing better than a real bball competition, however mismatched it may be:p...but actually to be fair to dem i think they shud've improved quite a bit lah...hahaz looking forward to fri!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home