s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Monday, December 06, 2004

hmmzz my exercise program for this week has gotten off to a bad start...started raining when I was having breakfast wif Nic before going to school...den saw e bball year 1s training n ended up playing bball instead...did some power runs in e end but it's really a far cry from e 10km run tt I had planned...shall do better tml...juz hope e weather dun quit on me...

played mahjong at Peng's house today...hmmmzz it was really fun...kinda lucky today too...hmmmzz juz hope Jx dun get too discouraged by today yeah? me n peng juz really tyco today lah..not everyday sunday de4...anyway hope u find a nice n gd-paying job soon! I'll keep a lookout...though act i dun really know wat kinda job u want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home