s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Thursday, December 16, 2004

today is thursday...1 more week before i go malaysia over e x'mas hols...going some place called Pulau Pangkor to relax...think it's some resort...anyway well it'll probably be after NS before I can go to M'sia to visit my maternal side again...n they always treat me real well=> hahaz will be glad to see dem soon...

Today went to play table tennis wif sherm n shane at Tampines Sports Hall...tried out Sherm's 300 renminbi bat...hahaz not really kinda e bat I like cuz it's almost like a cutter's bat wif lotsuv spin n requires precise control...I'm e impatient type tt likes to play a more direct serve n smack game...hmmmzzz anyway it was a fun day today:)

anyway yesterday was e day tt basketball was invented...113 years ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home