s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Saturday, December 11, 2004

t|red...

I guess when u spend 5 hours in the hot afternoon trying to clear out a junkyard tt has 2 years of rubbish a.k.a (my room), it really kinda drains u...

anyway cleared out half my stuff...considering I originally cleared out half my stuff when I first moved here...effectively I have only 1/4 of e original stuff I have left...only prob is tt no matter how mcuh I clear I can't seem to free up any space in my cupboards/shelves/drawers/wardrobes!! anyway I juz realised wat a bookworm I was last time...think dere r about 400+ books in my cupboards alone (OK 100+ r comics)!! hahaz anyway I was a mystery detective story junkie...had LOTSA Sherlock Holmes those kinda books...of cuz I loved e classics too, like Oliver Twist, Great Expectations etc...think almost three-quarters of my books i have passed on to my sis...my mum's nagging her to better start reading during e hols...hahaz *poor gal* but hey when I was her age...I nvr travelled around without at least 2 books in my bag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home