s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Yeah finally back online after a long time!=> Hahz first my damn monitor crashed den after tt went to M'sia for 1 week...well anyway now I've got a new monitor wif better resolution better pictures and better reliability!! All I need now is a brand new super duper powerful CPU so tt I can play all e games I want!!:p

M'sia was fun...(like duh) now I know yz pple like to go for short holidays when they r feeling stressed or unhappy...u feel totally refreshed n motivated when u get back...hmmmzz mostly stayed at my relatives' house...Went to Pangkor for 2 days in between n gosh we returned e day before e tsunami incident...not tt it would really hit pangkor but den we had lotsa beach n snorkelling n stuff n well looking back it's kinda scary...heard Mervin n his family was featured on a full page of e lian2 he2 wan3 bao4 on how they escaped when e tsunami hit phuket...quoting him "We were running our balls off when e tsunami hit phuket..." hahaz I really got to hand it to him...one hell of a joker=>

hmmmzz oh yeah n I have to confess...I gambled a little too much dere...didn't lose much luckily:)

anyway juz a little question on e spiritual side of natural disasters...do natural disasters exist to test e resolve of humanity and rekindle e humanity in us which we often neglect in our daily pursuit of materialism or do they exist to persecute us for having neglected our humanity?

hmmmzz going to watch Kung FU TML!! Yeah! waited damn long to watch it liaozz...

8 more days before going into camp...half looking forward to it...half not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home