s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Hmmmzz so I'm going to stay in SISPEC for another minimum 1 more month...hahz feeling juz a tinge of disappointment bcuz I really did try v hard during these 6 weeks n I felt my chances were pretty gd...but den again e OC did say that our performance in here for e first 6 weeks has minimal impact on who crosses over bcuz SISPEC has no say in e selection so I guess I'll juz have to try n remain consistent for e next 4 weeks den hopefully wif a bit of luck I can make e crossover...The long break has sortuv caused me to lose my drive a little...really hope I will be able to regain my focus when training starts...

Still not really sure yz I really wanna be an officer...I guess a part of it comes from peer n parental pressure...my Dad thinks I shud be an officer bcuz I have e calibre to n my frenz feel I shud grab at any chance to go in bcuz they feel that I have e ability to thrive dere...For me...I guess my motivations for wanting to go to OCS: 1) bcuz I desire a greater challenge in army...SISPEC is eh "slack" n I want to move on to bigger challenges... 2) bcuz i hope to have more say in army matters in e future...which can only happen if i climb up e army hierarchy...an addition to tt might be I have a big ego n I dun wanna be in a situation where i have to take orders from an upper tt I totally dun respect...hahz yeah n i still harbour dreams of being an AEO=)

Went out wif Sin Yee yesterday...watched Divergence...hmmmzz didn't quite understand e whole plot bcuz it was kinda messed up but e scenes were not bad...den after tt went wif her to Expo to meet up wif Mabel who was supposed to go tao ze concert wif her...hahaz so tempted to call mabel "Miss Yeo!" like all her Bedok South students bcuz she absolutely looks like a teacher tt u can bully...hahaz dun be fooled by her looks thou she can be real fierce=p hahz sure great to see tt everyone is doing well...

going sleep le...juz wanna say a very gd night to *u*...*nitez*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home