s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A recollection of wat I've done since my last entry...

1. Lost a frenzly match to my VJ juniors 58-63=(

2. Went for 60/05 commissioning parade...hmmmzz e drills standard relatively impressive...but e colours party cock up a bit...so happy see Seah n Peng finally commission sia...esp. Seah he went thru so much man...n congrats to Nicholas n Tony (our understudies!!=)) and Hwi Jong n DT (VJ Bball Team) on being 2LT as well *salutes* :) After tt me n Isaac n Alvin n Chong Wan n Melv go CAFE Cartel (Raffles Shopping Centre) talk cock till 2245...hahaz lotsa things to talk bout neh cuz v long nvr catch up liaozz...

3. Xiao Feng told me my IPPT Gold is VOID!!! Arghzzz! Cuz they re-instate me as regular e same day juz AFTER I took my IPPT...den I need to clear another IPPT as regular...S|anzz!!

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home