s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Juz this month alone I've been hounded 4 times by insurance agents-_-" 3 at Jurong Point...1 at Tampines Mall...for those who go JP often...beware of the LINKWAY from the MRT to JP...

Somehow the logic defies me when I think y am I constantly being approached to do surveys, listen to sales pitches, insurance...etc. etc. etc. bcuz 1) My family doesn't own a bank...bcuz as you know people who own banks are often one of the top earners in the country (think the Khoo Family), if my Dad owned a bank... I will DEFINITELY do my part to fuel Singapore's economic growth by increasing spending and ensuring a more equal distribution of wealth...2) There is nothing on me tt suggests that I am a working personnel or for that matter, nothing on me that even suggests that I even have spare cash on me which I can come out to finance e fat commissions that some of these people earn on top of their basic salary...3) I dun see how e words "I would like to do a survey" always seem to appear on my forehead when e gals in my JC always criticised me for having a very fierce face and I shud learn to smile more often...In a nutshell, I look neither a) rich nor b) having a fixed income nor c)approachable...so y do these pple keep skipping all the well-dressed white collar working population all around and come up to me with surveys and sales pitches?!? I am truly and really stumped...

Back in hostel to mug...My sis is feeling much better tt's gd cuz tt's 1 thing off my mind...Juz 1 more week...I can already see e light at e end of e tunnel:)

2 Comments:

  • Erm.....

    With Football Manager time always seem to pass faster. LOL.

    Eh, I think if you smile more maybe they will stop approaching you. You know why? Less risk of being caught up in gang fight, so lesser need for insurance. Heh.

    Happy studying.

    By Blogger Nicholas, at 12:55 AM  

  • Hahahaz tt's an interesting way of looking at it...got chio bu insurance agent u interested to know not? i give them your number next time...how's u n e year 1 jc gal man?=p

    By Blogger Ben and YP, at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home