s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Once again...juz a quick blog...less than 24 hours to my next paper...and I'm SO NOT PREPARED!! *sobz*

Woke up late 2day...alarm clock did not sound...RATS...did not consolidate all the mugging...but luckily all the questions for the econs paper were relatively understandable (thanx to "A" lvl econs=))...however, after going through the paper with David, realized I made a whole mess of a damn simple question (the four roommates watching videos in the hostel!!!! Arghz!) Dunno about the the other questions, decided not to look at dem to keep my morale high for tml's crucial paper...tt paper goes well, I'll be able to relax considerably for the rest of the papers which are not so difficult=) Still harbouring hopes of scoring maximum GPA for econs, minimum a 4.5...hope everything goes well...

Exams coming are always a very interesting sight, especially for the result-oriented people because it is always interesting to see how they cope and perform under stress. It is possible to see 2 completely different sides in a person when they start to feel the heat...I've certainly seen a few in here already...I guess I have kinda adjusted to the exams in my own way, speaking less, eating more and generally decreased significant amounts of socializing activities...The reason being that I tend to be a more independent worker, who works less effectively in groups, and that a significant amount of socialization tends to bring about mindless chatter and the need to accomodate each other, which is not an efficient way to spend your time and energy...Not when every ounce of it counts now...Hope those who have bad experiences with me during this period pls do not take it personally...As well as for those who have seen the humongous of food that I can down in a single meal, it's juz bcuz I'm hungry...Studying is v taxing k!!=p

Back to CPE101, wish me luck man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home