s|mPLe LoVe (J|an3 Dan1 A|4) +++Strangers are merely family that we have yet to know+++

Monday, August 13, 2007

This is one of my occasional visits to my blogsite...So far, school has started, life is good, I have enough money to spend, I guess the only regret I have is that I didn't really get to enjoy a good holidays as I had to work...But well, no complaints since the organisation is actually helping out with a huge chunk of my finances=) This holidays has been kinda bittersweet, because on one hand I was glad to return back to work and I was doing pretty interesting stuff, but on the other hand , there were plenty of incidents happening during this time, and I guess I am a little relieved that everything turned out well in the end...Because the school term might have juz started a lot differently if things didn't turn out well...And one very big plus point, hahaz all my batch people are here in uni now (finally!)...will have plenty to catch up with them...and of course i finally have time to spend with my dearest...sorry i kinda neglected you during the holidays!

Gambate everyone...for a brand new term

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home